1242 Views • 3 Replies
Robert-Enke-Straße 1, 30169 Hannover, Germany
The home of Hannover 96 is found is historic Hannover and although the stadium isn’t as old as the town – being built in the 1954, most of the aspects of it that could have done with an upgrade were addressed before the 2006 World Cup. As such the stadiums seats have some cracking sight lines –and although the team are currently playing the second league of German football – the fans are as noisy as they would be if Hannover were challenging for a title. Hannover as fully modern age now with their payment system – a card that you preload credit on, ensuring the queues for half time refreshments are never that bad.
- BARSBest Bars around HDI Arena?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at HDI Arena?
1154 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to HDI Arena?
875 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGHDI Arena seating?
834 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around HDI Arena?
768 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at HDI Arena?
751 Views • 3 Replies