583 Views • 3 Replies
Robert-Enke-Straße 1, 30169 Hannover, Germany
The home of Hannover 96 is found is historic Hannover and although the stadium isn’t as old as the town – being built in the 1954, most of the aspects of it that could have done with an upgrade were addressed before the 2006 World Cup. As such the stadiums seats have some cracking sight lines –and although the team are currently playing the second league of German football – the fans are as noisy as they would be if Hannover were challenging for a title. Hannover as fully modern age now with their payment system – a card that you preload credit on, ensuring the queues for half time refreshments are never that bad.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at HDI Arena?
- BARSBest Bars around HDI Arena?
512 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGHDI Arena seating?
404 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around HDI Arena?
383 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to HDI Arena?
369 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at HDI Arena?
365 Views • 3 Replies