394 Views • 1 Reply
Pratt and Whit Stadium
615 Silver Ln, East Hartford, CT 06118, United States
Rentschler Field, in spite of being located 21 miles away from the University of Connecticut campus, is home of the Connecticut Husky football team. The stadium was built on the site if a commercial airfield with the land being donated to the state of Connecticut in 1999. This facility holds just over 40,600 although for popular teams and big games they have been known to bring in temporary seating in order to accommodate more guests. With dedicated, passionate fans that turn out in large numbers to cheer on their team, easy access inside and outside the venue, the open concourse, and variety of concessions, it’s worth a visit.
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Pratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field?
- SAFETYSafety at Pratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field?
358 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Pratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field?
355 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Pratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field?
310 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGPratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field seating?
287 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGPratt and Whit Stadium at Rentschler Field parking?
284 Views • 1 Reply