822 Views • 1 Reply
99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Located in Halawa, Oahu – which is a western suburb of Honolulu, Aloha Stadium is Hawaii’s largest outdoor facility. It was built in 1975 and seats 50,000 spectators. This arena is home to the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team and is conveniently accessed just two miles north of Honolulu International Airport. The stadium has hosted the annual NFL Pro Bowl game since 1980 and now hosts the NCAA’s Hawaii Bowl every Christmas Eve since 2002.
- SEATINGAloha Stadium seating?
- FOODBest food and drink at Aloha Stadium?
812 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Aloha Stadium?
701 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAloha Stadium parking?
630 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Aloha Stadium?
618 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Aloha Stadium?
568 Views • 1 Reply