11780 Views • 3 Replies
Audi Sportpark Tickets
Audi Sportpark 85053 Ingolstadt Germany
The Audi Sportpark is a strange stadium – and is home to one of the more unique teams in football. Ingolstadt 04 was formed in 2004 as the name suggests – merging two teams together and being bankrolled by Audi. It seems that the owners knew that the team would take it’s time in attracting a good following – as the stadium was built with just a 16,000 capacity. The rest of German football seems to be at odds with the club, and it seems to represent corporations rather than have a grand, fan fuelled history.
- SEATINGAudi Sportpark seating?
- BARSBest Bars around Audi Sportpark?
1997 Views • 4 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Audi Sportpark?
1721 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Audi Sportpark?
1383 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Audi Sportpark crowd?
1284 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Audi Sportpark?
956 Views • 3 Replies