2173 Views • 2 Replies
TIAA Bank Field Tickets
1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202, United States
TIAA Bank Field (formerly EverBank Field) is home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the “biggest cocktail party in the world” Georgia Bulldogs and Florida Gators annual football game. It also hosts the annual Gator Bowl/Taxslayer Bowl (depending on who is advertising it). The stadium is located in downtown Jacksonville, right on the Atlantic Ocean and is one of the premier football venues in Florida. Floridians know how to do football and this is a great place to watch an NFL game but should be on every college football fans’ bucket list. There is not a bad seat in the stadium and it has large video boards for fans to watch replays of the action. The stadium also hosted the 2005 Super Bowl.
Fan Author: Chris Martin / Photo credit
- FOODBest food and drink at TIAA Bank Field?
- PARKINGTIAA Bank Field parking?
2104 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near TIAA Bank Field?
2017 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at TIAA Bank Field?
1886 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for TIAA Bank Field?
1812 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near TIAA Bank Field?
1804 Views • 2 Replies