1038 Views • 3 Replies
Fritz Walter Stadion
Fritz-Walter-Straße 1, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
It’s safe to say that a trip to Kaiserslautern will be one of the nicest surprises you will have on going to a football stadium. On the face of it, a game at the Fritz Walter Stadion doesn’t sound that great – Bundesliga 2 action compared to the big boys at the top of the game. However, you will find a great stadium – renovated for the 2006 World Cup – the great food, fantastic seats, and a party like atmosphere you are not likely to forget! If all that doesn’t convince you to go – perhaps the prices might. With tickets starting from just €12, can you afford not to go!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Fritz Walter Stadion?
- FOODBest restaurants near Fritz Walter Stadion?
863 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Fritz Walter Stadion?
825 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Fritz Walter Stadion?
785 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGFritz Walter Stadion seating?
679 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Fritz Walter Stadion crowd?
614 Views • 3 Replies