166 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Municipal de Riazor
Rúa Manuel Murguía, S/N, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
The famous home to Deportivo la Coruña since 1906 (though there weren’t any stands for another 40 years!) can seat up to 34,000 fans, which means it has one of the most vibrant and powerful atmospheres in Spain! The blue-and-white striped seats are a constant reminder of the clubs long history, where the stalwart fans try to keep their squad in the elite of Spanish football: La Liga. It is fully enclosed, though rain doesn’t threaten to dowse supporters too often. Sometimes in a scrap for avoiding relegation, it’s always a good game at the Municipal!
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Municipal de Riazor crowd?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Municipal de Riazor?
164 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio Municipal de Riazor seating?
144 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Municipal de Riazor?
142 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Municipal de Riazor?
138 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Municipal de Riazor?
134 Views • 2 Replies