1136 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio de Gran Canaria
Calle Fondos de Segura, s/n, 35019 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Home to La Liga side, UD Las Palmas, the Estadio de Gran Canaria is a quite new, but not the nicest-looking stadium you’ll ever see. The running track, long jump area and the overall space taken up before you reach the stands leaves the fans pretty far from the action, while monotonous grey seating makes the stadium feel old and outdated beyond its years. The home side are a quality football team, so you’re still in for a good experience in Las Palmas, it’s just not quite the same being nose-to-nose with the players like we are in so many other modern, football-dedicated stadia.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio de Gran Canaria?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio de Gran Canaria?
1009 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio de Gran Canaria crowd?
858 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio de Gran Canaria?
793 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio de Gran Canaria?
669 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio de Gran Canaria?
657 Views • 2 Replies