3120 Views • 2 Replies
Sam Boyd Stadium
7000 E Russell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89122, United States
Sam Boyd Stadium is home to the University of Nevada Las Vegas (“UNLV”) Runnin Rebels of Las Vegas, Nevada. It is also home to the Las Vegas bowl which usually has a Mountain West and PAC 12 team play a bowl game on December 23 annually. The stadium is close to the strip and is easily accessible from downtown. The game has been a big selling point for families on vacation and is one of the more prestigious bowl games outside of the big New Year Day bowl games. The Rebels have not had a good football team since the Randall Cunningham years but it is definitely a great place to watch a football game.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- FOODBest food and drink at Sam Boyd Stadium?
- PARKINGSam Boyd Stadium parking?
3087 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Sam Boyd Stadium?
2521 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSam Boyd Stadium seating?
1755 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Sam Boyd Stadium?
1406 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Sam Boyd Stadium?
1392 Views • 2 Replies