256 Views • 3 Replies
Bismarckstraße 122-124, 51373 Leverkusen, Germany
Although famous for once having a McDonalds in its concourses – the BayArena has moved on from standard fast food and is now famous for having one of the more successful teams in Germany playing here. Although it was built in 1938 – the 30,000-capacity stadium has undergone a lot of renovations and is in line to become a UEFA 5 Star Stadium – making it one of the most prestigious stadiums in the world. With top notch seats a great atmosphere and low priced standing area tickets – it’s easy to see why.
- BARSBest Bars around BayArena?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to BayArena?
228 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the BayArena crowd?
218 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at BayArena?
208 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around BayArena?
207 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near BayArena?
202 Views • 3 Replies