1806 Views • 1 Reply
Stade Maurice Dufrasne Tickets
Rue de la Centrale 2 4000 Liège Belgium
One of the oldest stadiums in European football, the Stade Maurice Dufrasne (or Stade du Sclessin as it’s also known) was built in 1903 and has been the home of Standard Liege ever since.
The red and white of Standard has become synonymous with success with Les Rouches lifting the Belgian First Division on 14 occasions and their ‘ultras’ make the Stade Maurice Dufrasne one of the most incredible sporting meccas in Europe.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Maurice Dufrasne crowd?
- PARKINGStade Maurice Dufrasne parking?
1308 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGStade Maurice Dufrasne seating?
1058 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
1015 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
1014 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
930 Views • 1 Reply