440 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio da Luz
Av. Eusébio da Silva Ferreira, 1500-313 Lisboa, Portugal
Estadio da Luz is an iconic ground in the world of football and every fan needs to visit it at least one time in their life. It seats 65,000 and the place will be rocking on derby day, with the fans creating an awe-inspiring atmosphere.
They have a great restaurant on-site and it is conveniently located outside of the city centre, with many different forms of public transport catering for it.
Lisbon is a wonderful city with some great stadiums, but this one certainly reigns supreme.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio da Luz?
- BARSBest Bars near Estadio da Luz?
423 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGEstadio da Luz parking?
356 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio da Luz?
228 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio da Luz?
196 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio da Luz?
187 Views • 2 Replies