153 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Jose Alvalade
Rua Professor Fernando da Fonseca, 1501-806 Lisboa, Portugal
Estadio Jose Alvalade plays host to one of the most successful sides in the history of Portuguese football, Sporting. It was originally opened in 2003 and it is a 5-star stadium according to UEFA, meaning that it can play host to major finals, such as the UEFA Cup that was held here in 2005. During Euro 2004 it was host to five different games, including the semi-final that involved Portugal.
It is conventionally located near public transport stops a few kilometres outside of the city, as well as being near to a number of visitor attractions.
The Sporting fans are always passionate for their team and you will be exposed to a great atmosphere no matter what game you attend.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Jose Alvalade?
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Jose Alvalade?
117 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Estadio Jose Alvalade?
113 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Estadio Jose Alvalade?
113 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio Jose Alvalade seating?
111 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Jose Alvalade crowd?
106 Views • 2 Replies