141 Views • 0 Replies
1000, Celovška cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Opened in 1965 and renovated in 2000, Hala Tivoli is home to two halls hosting exciting sporting events and concerts. The larger hall houses basketball and ice hockey matches, including many World Championship games. But this hall wasn’t only subject to basketball and hockey. Back in the 1980s, Hala Tivoli hosted World Championships for weightlifting, ice skating and gymnastics. If you’re a lover of many sports, this grand hall should be at the top of your list of places to visit.
- PARKINGHala Tivoli parking?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Hala Tivoli?
114 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Hala Tivoli?
84 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Hala Tivoli?
84 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Hala Tivoli?
83 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGHala Tivoli seating?
82 Views • 1 Reply