986 Views • 3 Replies
Find games around London and get the best fan advice
If there’s one thing the Poms know how to do, it’s everything to do with sport. With the UK being the home of Wimbledon, the EPL and Lords cricket ground, every day is a sporting event. Even though 8 million reside in London, it feels like 80 million as fanatic soccer fans flock every single venue in town on the weekend to watch their favourite team & who could pass up a chance to see a match at Webley Stadium.
What’s your favourite sporting moment in London?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Emirates Stadium?
- SEATINGStamford Bridge seating?
684 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGSelhurst Park seating?
602 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Emirates Stadium?
550 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGEmirates Stadium seating?
523 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Craven Cottage crowd?
520 Views • 4 Replies