507 Views • 3 Replies
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST, UK
It’s an infant. London Stadium was built for the Olympic Games back in 2012, and fans will be adjusting to their surroundings for quite some time; but man oh man, it’s one hell of a stadium! Sleek, modern and visually stunning, it’s only a matter of time until it becomes one of the premier sporting venues in the country. The facilities are sharp and modern, while public transport access is a piece of cake. It will take time, but London Park has everything you need in a great sporting venue.
The home of West Ham Football Club it was previously known as the Olympic Stadium that was one of the main venues in the 2012 London Games. Some may also recognize this venue as a music stadium that has seen artists perform as part of their tours (most recently Robbie Williams). With hotel standard facilities and a massive selection of food, refreshments and alcohol it is one of the best venues to visit around London.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at London Stadium?
- BARSBest Pubs around London Stadium?
391 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at London Stadium?
344 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near London Stadium?
319 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the London Stadium crowd?
222 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around London Stadium?
218 Views • 3 Replies