497 Views • 2 Replies
The Den, Zampa Rd, London SE16 3LN, UK
The Den (it was originally called ‘the new den’, but the name didn’t stick) is the first notable football complex to be built in London for over 70 years! It’s what you’d expect a smaller, modern stadium to look like: four stands of equal height, two tiers, fairly close to the action and already in need of a good coat of paint and some TLC. While the stadium isn’t as intimidating to away fans as it used to be, there’s still an air of discomfort about the place for some, though once the game kicks off, you forget all about it!
- SEATINGThe Den seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at The Den?
441 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to The Den?
431 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the The Den crowd?
427 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at The Den?
418 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near The Den?
312 Views • 2 Replies