314 Views • 2 Replies
The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, UK
The O2 is a marvel of engineering. It has been officially the busiest music venue in the world since 2008, so safe to say it is thriving! It held many events during the spectacular London Olympic Games in 2012 and continues to thrive as a venue for sports, most notably with the ATP World Tour Finals at the end of the men’s tennis calendar. It is very well designed in terms of acoustics, and large screens are furnished to help you enjoy action replays of your chosen event. All round, it’s a great venue and you should be delighted at having the chance to attend an event there!
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at The O2?
- SEATINGThe O2 seating?
277 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around The O2?
270 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at The O2?
255 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to The O2?
245 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the The O2 crowd?
238 Views • 2 Replies