371 Views • 2 Replies
Vicarage Rd, Watford WD18 0ER, UK
While they might sometimes struggle to hold their own in the Premier League, their stadium is certainly built for those big occasions! The maximum capacity is over 20,000, so during their spells in the top flight, the atmosphere is nothing short of sensational. That’s not to detract from the lower division games! Watford fans love a bit of football, especially a close match against their rival teams, so whichever game is being played the atmosphere is always upbeat, fun and loud!
- SEATINGVicarage Road seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Vicarage Road?
349 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Vicarage Road?
347 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to ‘Venue’?
340 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Vicarage Road?
315 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the 'venue' crowd?
304 Views • 2 Replies