186 Views • 2 Replies
Vicarage Rd, Watford WD18 0ER, UK
While they might sometimes struggle to hold their own in the Premier League, their stadium is certainly built for those big occasions! The maximum capacity is over 20,000, so during their spells in the top flight, the atmosphere is nothing short of sensational. That’s not to detract from the lower division games! Watford fans love a bit of football, especially a close match against their rival teams, so whichever game is being played the atmosphere is always upbeat, fun and loud!
- CROWDWhat to expect from the 'venue' crowd?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Vicarage Road?
179 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Vicarage Road?
167 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGVicarage Road seating?
156 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Vicarage Road?
150 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to ‘Venue’?
146 Views • 2 Replies