1873 Views • 2 Replies
Parc Olympique Lyonnais
10 Avenue Simone Veil, 69150 Décines-Charpieu, France
One of the newest stadiums in France, Parc Olympique Lyonnais is one of the most up to date stadiums in the world. Opened in 2016, the stadium houses almost 60,000 faithful fans with some great seats and fantastic views. In the grand scheme of things, the stadium has some fantastic facilities including bright and friendly concourses, filled with kiosks selling some good quality food and drinks. Plus, with TV’s dotted around the ground and great free Wi-Fi catching you up with the day’s actions, you won’t miss a thing!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Parc Olympique Lyonnais?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Parc Olympique Lyonnais?
1219 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Parc Olympique Lyonnais crowd?
918 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Parc Olympique Lyonnais?
907 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Parc Olympique Lyonnais?
855 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Parc Olympique Lyonnais?
722 Views • 2 Replies