691 Views • 2 Replies
Calle Arquitectura, s/n, 28918 Leganés, Madrid, Spain
The stadium seats just under 11,000 fans, which while quite a meagre number compared to many of its La Liga counterparts, it does guarantee a pretty full crowd every week! As a multi-purpose venue, you quite often get concerts and similar events there, however its primary function remains the home of Leganes. The East Stand is massive, which helps generate a lot of noise of matchdays! The rest of the stadium is pretty small, but for a local side it’s not bad. It’s quite a pleasant stadium, if a little out of place compared to its peers!
- SEATINGButarque seating?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Butarque crowd?
443 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Butarque?
435 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Butarque?
427 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Butarque?
424 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Butarque?
404 Views • 2 Replies