132 Views • 2 Replies
El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid, Spain
The Bernabeu is one of the most visually stunning and historically important venues in the entire world. With 80,000 seats available for every game, the sheer noise inside its walls should tell you everything you need to know about the passion and love the fans have for Los Blancos. Real Madrid have won 11 European Cup trophies, each of which stands proudly in their trophy cabinet. A match at the Santiago Bernabeu is unlike anything most football fans have ever experienced – there is no better place to watch the beautiful game.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu?
- BARSBest Bars around El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu?
124 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu?
123 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu?
112 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEl Estadio Santiago Bernabeu seating?
99 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu crowd?
97 Views • 2 Replies