938 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Vicente Calderon Tickets
Paseo de la Virgen del Puerto, 67, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Atletico Madrid play their football at one of the most bizarrely structured stadiums in Europe. Three-quarters of the stadium look pretty impressive – a smooth, round drum – before the Preferencia Stand erupts into view, disconnected from everything else. Visually, it’s a bit strange. Its only other weakness is a lack of roof coverage, which isn’t ideal during rainy spells. For all that, it’s a great stadium for football. Over 50,000 fans will be in attendance for big matches, and there’s always a great atmosphere with Los Colchoneros.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Vicente Calderon?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Vicente Calderon?
800 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Vicente Calderon?
700 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Vicente Calderon crowd?
611 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Vicente Calderon?
599 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Vicente Calderon?
583 Views • 2 Replies