1103 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio La Rosaleda
Paseo Martiricos, s/n, 29011 Málaga, Spain
El Estadio la Rosealeda was given a substantial makeover in the early 2000s, such that it now truly looks the part of a Primera Division stadium. It is a two-tiered stadium all the way round, slightly elliptical in the way it curves, not hugely dissimilar to the Millennium in Wales. The capacity is around 30,000 so you know you’re in for a noisy battle for any Malaga FC home games! It’s a sea of blue in a gorgeous part of southern Spain (coincidentally by the sea) and even if your team comes away with a loss, you’re guaranteed to have a good day out.
- SEATINGEstadio La Rosaleda seating?
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio La Rosaleda?
819 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio La Rosaleda?
703 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio La Rosaleda?
570 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio La Rosaleda?
536 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio La Rosaleda crowd?
501 Views • 2 Replies