2399 Views • 2 Replies
Old Trafford Tickets
Sir Matt Busby Way, Stretford, Manchester M16 0RA, UK
There’s a reason that Old Trafford is known as the Theatre of Dreams; steeped in history and often drowning in trophies, it’s a world-famous ground and any fan can sense that history when they walk into the stadium. Only Wembley can fit more than the 75,000 fans that Old Trafford accommodates, and the atmosphere is just scintillating on game day. Doesn’t matter if it’s Burnley or Barcelona, the four stands of Old Trafford will make it a game you’ll never forget.
With great transport links and the playground of Manchester on your doorstep – you can be sure that a trip to Old Trafford will be a memorable one. Whilst some say it is too corporate – you can be sure that the Stretford End will always be in full voice.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Old Trafford?
- BARSBest Pubs around Old Trafford?
953 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Old Trafford crowd?
762 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGOld Trafford seating?
714 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Old Trafford?
711 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Old Trafford?
701 Views • 2 Replies