275 Views • 1 Reply
Mladinska ulica 29, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Said to be one of the most beautiful stadiums in Slovenia with a loud and vibrant atmosphere, Maribor Ljudski Vrt does not disappoint. Built in 1952 with multiple renovations including the last one in 2011, this modern and stunning stadium is home to avid soccer fans and great spirit. If you want to join in on the fun of the local supporters, don’t forget the traditional purple and yellow flags to cheer on the national team.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ljudski Vrt?
- PARKINGLjudski Vrt parking?
244 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Ljudski Vrt?
231 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Ljudski Vrt?
229 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Ljudski Vrt?
229 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Ljudski Vrt crowd?
217 Views • 1 Reply