1211 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Velodrome Tickets
3 Boulevard Michelet, 13008 Marseille, France
Although most of the South of France is much more of a rugby area of the county – the area around Marseille is crazy around football – and luckily, they have been rewarded with a team and a stadium that reflects this passion. Built in 1937 and renovated most recently in 2014 – the home of L’OM has seen some incredible days including World Cups of Rugby and Football as well as most recent Euro’s – as such, you can believe the stadium is a great and comfortable place to take in a game or two. With great facilities and awesome sightlines – a match watching L’OM is something you have to do.
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Velodrome?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Velodrome?
1179 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Velodrome?
1128 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Velodrome crowd?
1103 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Velodrome?
989 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Velodrome?
960 Views • 2 Replies