1802 Views • 1 Reply
Melbourne Cricket Ground Tickets
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Brunton Avenue, Richmond, Victoria, Australia
The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is the home of multiple teams in the Australian Football League, as well as a venue used for International Cricket and domestic T20 competitions like the BBL. “The G” is an outdoor arena primarily used for Australian Rules football games with a seating capacity of over 100,000. Located in Richmond, about 2km from Melbourne’s city centre. This prestigious venue is the pride of Melbourne, which is a city that boasts of being “the sporting capital of Australia”. It goes without saying that the MCG is a must-visit for any sports fan.
- SEATINGMelbourne Cricket Ground seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Melbourne Cricket Ground?
1300 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Melbourne Cricket Ground?
1281 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Melbourne Cricket Ground?
1150 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Melbourne Cricket Ground?
1148 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Melbourne Cricket Ground crowd?
1096 Views • 3 Replies