457 Views • 1 Reply
Moonee Valley Racecourse
Moonee Valley Racecourse, McPherson Street, Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia
The Valley is the historic home of Australia’s most prestigious horse race, the Cox Plate. It’s considered Melbourne’s most appealing spectator racecourse, offering an exciting, up-close and personal entertainment experience like no other. Established in 1883, Moonee Valley has enjoyed a rich and vibrant history of thoroughbred horse racing at its unique amphitheater track and was the first Australian metropolitan track to conduct night racing.
- PARKINGMoonee Valley Racecourse parking?
- SEATINGMoonee Valley Racecourse seating?
404 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Moonee Valley Racecourse?
306 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Moonee Valley Racecourse?
255 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Moonee Valley Racecourse crowd?
248 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Moonee Valley Racecourse?
229 Views • 0 Replies