4094 Views • 0 Replies
Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria, Australia
Sandown Park, commercially known as Ladbrokes Park, is an all-in one horse racing and motor racing venue in Melbourne’s south-east. The motor racing track is the dedicated ‘Heritage Round’ of the V8 Supercar Championship and has a long history of motor racing at the venue. The fast paced circuit surrounds the horse racing track which hosts 36 race meets every year. There are also a number of cultural events such as the Vietnamese and Chilean Festivals each year.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Sandown Racecourse?
- BARSBest Bars near Sandown Racecourse?
1183 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGSandown Racecourse seating?
913 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Sandown Racecourse crowd?
906 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Sandown Racecourse?
831 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Sandown Racecourse?
765 Views • 1 Reply