1053 Views • 2 Replies
191 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103, United States
FedEx Forum is home to the Memphis Grizzlies of the National Basketball Association and are located in downtown Memphis, Tennessee. They moved to Memphis after a horrible stint in Vancouver, Canada. The Forum is a great place to watch a basketball game and has passionate fans who love to cheer on the Grizz and their favorite NBA players. The Forum is in a great place in Memphis filled with museums, bars, and BBQ restaurants. There is always country music playing around the city and it’s a fun atmosphere being around and in the stadium. The Grizzlies games are fun to go to, especially during the playoffs and the fans are just waiting for the team to make that final jump to get to the finals.
Fan Author: Ari Royals
- FOODBest food and drink at FedEx Forum?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at FedEx Forum?
997 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near FedEx Forum?
964 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at FedEx Forum?
899 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near FedEx Forum?
842 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGFedEx Forum seating?
786 Views • 2 Replies