824 Views • 1 Reply
TCF Bank Stadium
420 Southeast 23rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, United States
The Minnesota Vikings are without a home right now while their beautiful US Bank stadium is built. Right now they are playing their home games outside at the Minnesota Gophers home stadium and embracing the frigid temperatures to the dismay of their visiting fans because Minnesotaians don’t complain about the cold. The new stadium is already ready to host the Super Bowl, NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship, and other big time events. Seeing a game on the Beavers home field is still fun but lacks the infrastructure and amenities that you expect from an NFL team. Still it is better than the MetroDome which was falling apart at its seams.
Fan Author: Matt Harper
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at TCF Bank Stadium ?
- FOODBest food and drink at TCF Bank Stadium ?
629 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around TCF Bank Stadium ?
564 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for TCF Bank Stadium ?
555 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near TCF Bank Stadium ?
539 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the TCF Bank Stadium crowd ?
494 Views • 1 Reply