3665 Views • 1 Reply
TCF Bank Stadium
420 Southeast 23rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, United States
This was the Minnesota Vikings home while their beautiful US Bank stadium was being built. The Minnesota Gophers home stadium means embracing the frigid temperatures to the dismay of their visiting fans because Minnesotaians don’t complain about the cold. The new stadium is all ready to host the Super Bowl, NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship, and other big time events. Seeing a game on the Beavers home field is still fun but lacks the infrastructure and amenities that you expect from an NFL team. Still it is better than the MetroDome which was falling apart at its seams.
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at TCF Bank Stadium ?
- FOODBest food and drink at TCF Bank Stadium ?
2440 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGTCF Bank Stadium parking ?
2189 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near TCF Bank Stadium ?
1939 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at TCF Bank Stadium ?
1763 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at TCF Bank Stadium ?
1753 Views • 1 Reply