771 Views • 3 Replies
Hennes-Weisweiler-Allee 1, 41179 Mönchengladbach, Germany
Unlike a lot of clubs who tend to go with the new age design of a bowl stadium, and an almost never ending sphere of a stand – Borussia Park has four distinct stands, all with its own atmosphere! With the most vocal fans being behind the goals – the 55,000-capacity stadium can generate and almighty amount of noise. Having survived relegation in 2008, Monchengladbach have rebounded in style and are now a regular fixture in European competition. As such Borussia Park is a great ambassador and fitting home to this surging club!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Borussia Park?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Borussia Park?
713 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Borussia Park?
706 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Borussia Park?
621 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Borussia Park crowd?
615 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Borussia Park?
570 Views • 3 Replies