814 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Marcel Picot
90 Boulevard Jean Jaurès, 54510 Tomblaine, France
Stade Marcel Picot is a pleasant surprise in France – the stadium is actually located in Nancy town itself, and although there is still plenty of public transport – you can just stroll 5 minutes to the ground! However – from there, the positives kind of tail out. An old stadium, built in 1926 – it’s stands updated in 2003; and as such there are a lot of seats with fantastic views. The food is just fine, so it’s best to eat before or after. But with seats just starting 18 Euro, you can go and watch football and still go out for dinner!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Marcel Picot?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Marcel Picot?
801 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Marcel Picot crowd?
745 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Marcel Picot?
573 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Marcel Picot?
554 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Marcel Picot?
501 Views • 2 Replies