2551 Views • 2 Replies
1500 Sugar Bowl Dr, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States
The Superdome is home to the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League and is in downtown New Orleans. The fans are known for the who d’at saying and for being some of the most passionate fans in the NFL. The stadium is a constant in NCAA football for the Sugar Bowl and eventually will host the National Championship game. They have also hosted Super Bowls, NCAA basketball championships, baseball games, and many other events. New Orleans is known for their great Cajun style food and for Mardi gras and partying on Bourbon street. Even after a natural disaster like Katrina, the Superdome is still one of the great places to see a game.
Fan Author: Merrick McDonald / Photo credit: Sarah Juchima
- BARSBest bars near Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
- FOODBest food and drink at Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
2249 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
2026 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
1919 Views • 3 Replies
- PARKINGMercedes-Benz Superdome parking?
1703 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
1484 Views • 2 Replies