2632 Views • 2 Replies
Smoothie King Center
1501 Dave Dixon Dr, New Orleans, LA 70113, United States
The Smoothie King Center is home to the New Orleans Pelicans and is in downtown New Orleans. The fans have seen multiple name changes over the years such as with the Jazz, hornets, and others. They now have a team that should be in the playoffs year in and year out with the emergence of Anthony Davis as one of the NBA’s premier superstars. The fans have been showing a lot of support thanks to the team’s young and vibrant play. The food at the stadium is worth going to and has a lot of Cajun spices and flavor that you can only get in New Orleans. The smoothies are also wonderful to drink, especially to rub off some of that Cayenne pepper.
Fan Author: Merrick McDonald
- FOODBest restaurants near Smoothie King Center?
- BARSBest bars near Smoothie King Center?
1954 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGSmoothie King Center parking?
1858 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Smoothie King Center crowd?
1477 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Smoothie King Center?
1323 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Smoothie King Center?
1212 Views • 2 Replies