420 Views • 2 Replies
St James Park
Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4ST, UK
Newcastle may not be reaching the heights they once knew, but their stadium is certainly built for the big occasion! It seats over 50,000 fans, and boasts the largest cantilever stand in Europe which gives it a unique appearance. Despite looking a bit disproportioned and strange from the outside (and the inside, to be honest) it doesn’t half generate atmosphere! With an average attendance around 50,000, which may drop now they’re in the Championship, the sheer amount of noise and voices is staggering! Cracking venue for a match.
- BARSBest Pubs around St. James' Park?
- FOODBest restaurants near St. James' Park?
391 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around St. James' Park?
346 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at St. James' Park?
333 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the St. James' Park crowd?
315 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to St. James' Park?
298 Views • 2 Replies