6105 Views • 3 Replies
Stadion Nurnberg Tickets
Max-Morlock-Platz 1, 90471 Nürnberg, Germany
Set in the fairyale town on Nuremburg – the Stadion Nurnberg is one of a kind. One of the few octagonal shaped stadiums in the world offers a slightly different perspective on the game! Each of the stands has two tiers as well – which makes the 50,000-seater stadium quite imposing when it is full, but slightly less impressive when the crowds aren’t turning out to see the games. The stands and seats are pretty nice though – with a pile of money being invested into it before the 2006 World Cup. This money has led to a great fan experience though – especially with the catering. There are 34 kiosks around the ground serving food and drinks, so you won’t have a long wait to satisfy the cravings!
- BARSBest Bars around Stadion Nurnberg?
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadion Nurnberg?
1678 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGStadion Nurnberg seating?
1510 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stadion Nurnberg?
1366 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadion Nurnberg?
1304 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stadion Nurnberg?
1168 Views • 3 Replies