2783 Views • 2 Replies
Chesapeake Energy Arena
100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, United States
The Chesapeake Energy Center is home to the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association and is located in downtown Oklahoma City next to the Convention Center. The Thunder moved from Seattle around 10 years ago and have found a home among the laid back “Plains”. The fans come out in hordes to support their Thunder and are hoping that Durant stays over the next decade. The Thunder really make a great game day experience whether it be from the free promotions they run to the music and fire blasting during pre-game to the halftime and commercial break entertainment from their cheerleaders and dance squad.
Fan Author: Ari Royals / Photo credit
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Chesapeake Energy Arena?
- BARSBest bars near Chesapeake Energy Arena?
2484 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGChesapeake Energy Arena seating?
2315 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Chesapeake Energy Arena?
1732 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Chesapeake Energy Arena?
1655 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Chesapeake Energy Arena?
1637 Views • 2 Replies