202 Views • 2 Replies
Crieff, Perth PH1 2SJ, UK
Although McDiarmid Park is 3 miles away from Perth train station – it is worth the walk (or more likely taxi ride) to the stadium. The 10,000 seater stadium has seen some wonderful days throughout its history with Scottish cup final appearances and nights of European football! Manchester United even visited on opening day to celebrate Sir Alex Ferguson who used to play for the club. In 2011 the club was honoured by the BBC for having the best value food in the country! Prices have obviously increased since then but when you can get a pie for £2.10 you really can’t complain. With the lovely city of Perth at the Parks doorstep and the beauty of Scotland just a short drive away – spend a weekend there and celebrate a At Johnstone win in style.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the McDiarmid Park crowd?
- BARSBest Bars around McDiarmid Park?
194 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around McDiarmid Park?
192 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to McDiarmid Park?
190 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near McDiarmid Park?
185 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at McDiarmid Park?
184 Views • 2 Replies