1793 Views • 2 Replies
Citizens Bank Park
1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148, United States
Citizens Bank Park is a home away from home for passionate Philadelphia Phillies’ fans. In 2004 CBP was a new shiny park but didn’t have all those fancy additions like other new ballparks. However, it was a complete change from the horrible concrete nightmare that was Veterans Stadium, but just about anything would have been better than the Vet. MLB players routinely stated that playing at the Vet was like playing baseball on cement. The stadium gathers the hard working blue-collared workers who love their sports and is something they can be proud of. The atmosphere at the park is electric and the players seemed to feed off of the fans’ energy as much as the fans fed off of the players’. In the late 2000’s, the Phillies celebrated a World Series victory in their new home.
- SEATINGCitizens Bank Park seating ?
- BARSBest bars near Citizens Bank Park ?
1376 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Citizens Bank Park ?
1223 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGCitizens Bank Park parking ?
1199 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Citizens Bank Park ?
1165 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Citizens Bank Park ?
1152 Views • 2 Replies