449 Views • 2 Replies
U Slavie 1540/2a, 100 00 Praha 10-Vršovice, Czechia
The Eden Arena is home to Slavia Prague and the national team of the Czech Republic. Holding 21,000 spectators, it is based in the capital city where there is so much to do if you are a visitor.
The tickets are affordable and it is very easy to travel to. The local fans are passionate and there is always a great atmosphere at games being played at this arena.
It has only been open since 2008 but it has a great look to it and it feels like teams have been playing here for years. Eden Arena is definitely a trip you will remember.
- BARSBest Bars near Eden Arena?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Eden Arena?
433 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Eden Arena crowd?
422 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Eden Arena?
395 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Eden Arena?
391 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEden Arena seating?
280 Views • 2 Replies