970 Views • 0 Replies
Generali Arena Tickets
M. Horákové 1066/98, 170 82 Praha 7, Czechia
If you’re a fan of the Czech national team, you won’t want to skip a visit to the Generali Area, one of their most regular venues for matches. After being built in 1921, the stadium sadly burned down in 1934 and had to be reconstructed. Much like the spirit of home team supporters, nothing can keep the stadium down for too long. A few decades later, the largest renovation came in 1994 with brand new seating to improve the visitor experience. With fanshops, exhilarating games and engaging stadium tours, be sure to stop by the next time you’re in town. The best part? Tickets are extremely affordable at around 6,50 euros each.
- SAFETYSafety at Generali Arena?
- BARSBest Bars near Generali Arena?
868 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGGenerali Arena parking?
577 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Generali Arena?
540 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Generali Arena crowd?
508 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGGenerali Arena seating?
478 Views • 1 Reply