978 Views • 2 Replies
111 Rue de Lorient, 35000 Rennes, France
If you want to experience a ground and a fan base like no other – you have to head to Roazhon Park to watch Rennes FC play a game! The fans there have created a ‘Roazhon Park Kop’ to rival the one at Anfield and the fervent fans will fly their banners and sing their songs for 90 minutes and more. Although the stadium is over 100 years old – it holds great traditions and some of the best half time food you’ll eat! The sausage is associated so much with the club – that local rivals Nantes have nicknamed the Stade Rennais fans ‘galette-saucisses’!
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Roazhon Park crowd?
- FOODBest restaurants near Roazhon Park?
929 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Roazhon Park?
910 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Roazhon Park?
761 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Roazhon Park?
697 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Roazhon Park?
672 Views • 2 Replies