419 Views • 1 Reply
Sleep Train Arena
1 Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834, United States
Sleep Train Arena opened in 1988 and has a capacity of just over 17,300 fans. Home to the Sacramento Kings NBA team, this venue has also hosted may other events over the years from professional wrestling and concerts to bull riding. The Sacramento Kings organization is one of the oldest and most storied organizations in basketball history. While old and outdated and the smallest arena in the NBA, this stadium still fills it’s stands with heartfelt, passionate fans no matter the standing of their team.
- FOODBest restaurants near Sleep Train Arena?
- SAFETYSafety at Sleep Train Arena?
401 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGSleep Train Arena seating?
391 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Sleep Train Arena?
388 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Sleep Train Arena?
374 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Sleep Train Arena?
350 Views • 0 Replies