1274 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard Tickets
14 Rue Paul et Pierre Guichard, 42000 Saint-Étienne, France
One of the most storied clubs in French history – the 42,000-capacity stadium has been open since 1931, and St Etienne have been making headlines there ever since. Luckily the place has been renovated since then – 3 times! There are 4 distinct stands – following in the British traditions rather than the continental trends – and with tickets starting from 11 Euro, they are more than often packed! It’s a great day out – but with food starting from 6-7 Euro it might be worth taking a picnic.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard crowd?
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Geoffroy-Guichard?
1237 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Geoffroy-Guichard?
1150 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Geoffroy-Guichard?
1012 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Geoffroy-Guichard?
984 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard?
929 Views • 2 Replies