880 Views • 2 Replies
Rio Tinto Stadium
9256 State St, Sandy, UT 84070, United States
Rio Tinto stadium is in a suburb just outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It is home to real Salt Lake of MLS. It is one of the most picturesque stadiums in Major League Soccer thanks to having the Wasatch front behind the stadium. The Real Salt Lake Fans usually sell out every game and have had great success in drawing in new fans over the years. The stadium is very intimate and loud and its always fun to see little kids faces painted everywhere you go while screaming their heads off.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- PARKINGRio Tinto Stadium parking?
- FOODBest restaurants near Rio Tinto Stadium?
627 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Rio Tinto Stadium?
571 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSTicket options at Rio Tinto Stadium?
565 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGRio Tinto Stadium seating?
508 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Rio Tinto Stadium?
505 Views • 2 Replies