2555 Views • 1 Reply
1 AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78219, United States
The San Antonio Spurs of the NBA play their home games just outside downtown, San Antonio, Texas at the AT&T Center. Previously they have played at the Hemisphere Arena and Alamodome but have finally found their permanent home at AT&T. The Spurs fans are some of the most passionate fans I have ever seen and love Duncan, Robinson, Parker, and Ginobili and especially Popovich. They sell out all their games and are some of the loudest in the NBA. The stadium isn’t anything special but makes for a very intimate place to watch an NBA game. The fans have also been spoiled with constant success since the mid 1990s.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram / Photo credit
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at AT&T Center?
- BARSBest bars near AT&T Center?
2264 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGAT&T Center seating?
1302 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at AT&T Center?
1233 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near AT&T Center?
1223 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at AT&T Center?
1055 Views • 1 Reply