708 Views • 1 Reply
1123 Coleman Ave San Jose, CA 95110, USA
Avaya Stadium is the name of a soccer stadium located in San Jose, California that is the home of Major League Soccer’s San Jose Earthquakes. The European-inspired building is the first cloud-enabled venue in Major League Soccer and is among the most technologically advanced stadiums in the world. The stadium features a canopy roof and the steepest-raked seating in Major League Soccer to provide the best possible fan experience. Additionally, the north end zone houses the largest outdoor bar in North America, a two-acre fan zone and a double-sided video scoreboard. The suites and club seats are located at field level. Avaya Stadium offers 576 field-level club seats, 12 luxury suites and 4 game day field-level patio suites, all of which are sold out for the season
Fan Author: Ari Royal
- FOODBest restaurants near Avaya Stadium ?
- SAFETYSafety at Avaya Stadium ?
588 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAvaya Stadium parking ?
498 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Avaya Stadium ?
488 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Avaya Stadium ?
474 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Avaya Stadium ?
473 Views • 1 Reply