3454 Views • 2 Replies
7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621, United States
Oracle Arena has been versatile over the years as it has also hosted hockey (California Golden Seals of the NHL), indoor soccer (Golden Bay Earthquakes of the MISL), and on occasion the California Golden Bears when Haas Pavilion was being renovated. It is also one of two major arena concert venues in the Bay Area, sharing that role with HP Pavilion. Oracle Arena seats about 19,500, which is pretty large as far as NBA arenas go. So you’d probably be surprised to find that it’s a pretty intimate joint. The arena is great to watch a basketball game and now that they have Steph Curry and Klay Thompson this is the new “it” spot for California basketball. Unfortunately, the Warriors are looking like they will be moving closer to San Francisco in the near future.
Fan Author: Ari Royal
- SAFETYSafety at Oracle Arena ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Oracle Arena ?
2781 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Oracle Arena ?
2299 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Oracle Arena ?
2112 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Oracle Arena ?
1995 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Oracle Arena ?
1244 Views • 2 Replies